Your Hosts Ian and Maureen Welcome you to Tukere House. A comfortable, spacious holiday home situated in a very quiet and peaceful locality on the edge of the reserve adjoining the Whangamata Harbour.
Tukere House comfortably sleeps 9 in its 5 rooms. There are 3 Bathrooms, full cooking facilities, 2 separate lounge areas, modern cleaning and cooking facilities, off street car and boat parking. Sky television and Wi-Fi available. There is no smoking within the house.
Tukere House has the following features and amenities:
• Blue Room has Queen Size Bed, ensuite and outside deck.
• Attic adjacent to the Blue room has twin beds and facilities are shared.
• Red Room has Double bed, ensuite includes shower and bath and outside deck.
• Single room is adjacent to the red room and facilities are shared.
• Student room has twin beds and downstairs facilities are shared.
• Additional shower, toilet room downstairs.
• Fully equipped kitchen with stove, oven, microwave and fridge/freezer.
• Tea, Coffee, sugar and basic cooking ingredients are provided.
• Laundry has an automatic washing machine, iron and clothesline with washing powder provided.
• Dining room has a expandable dining table and ample chairs.
• Lounge and adjacent nook provide quiet areas for relaxation.
• The Snug is a separate lounge where there is a TV and DVD player.
• BBQ area has a table and BBQ.
• Off street parking is available for 3 cars and boat parking.
• Wi-Fi available.
• Free to Air Modem is provided and a Sky TV modem is installed for Prime.
• Children over 5years old are welcome. The bedroom balconies are not safe for small children although protective fencing has been installed.
• Smoking is not permitted within the house.
• Please bring your own linen and bathroom and kitchen towels etc. Linen can be hired from the local Laundry.
• There are stairs to all bedrooms.
• No disabled access is provided.
Rates are negotiable for long term stays. Refundable bond of $200
50% deposit is required to secure the booking.
4 night minimum booking for Beach Hop and Easter period's. 6 nights minimum booking for the Christmas/New Year period.
Guests are requested to leave the house clean and tidy as they find it and to vacate by 11am, unless alternative arrangements are made before occupation.
Linen is available from our local Commercial Laundry.
Nightly Tariff is for up to four persons:
20th December to 10th January $560.00
11th January to 31st January $400.00
1st February to 19th December $260.00
Beach Hop $850.00 p/n
Cancellation Policy: We realise that even with careful planning it may become necessary to change or cancel your reservations due to unforeseen circumstances therefore if a cancellation is made within 72 hours of arrival for a confirmed booking one nights fee will be charged.
Please feel free to email email@example.com your hosts, Ian and Maureen, for further information.